Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Sales Funnel Theory of Article Marketing IV

So I am talking about this idea of a sales funnel with your article marketing. I have been talking about this idea that we each start out at the small end of the sales funnel. We create a $10 product, then a $47 product, then a $97 product. Then maybe a $500 product, and if we are really ingenious, then a $5000 product.

But what if we started at the big end?

What if we envisioned a $5000 to start with?

And then we built every other product in our sales funnel to build up to that big product?

Would we sell more at the end of the year, than if we started with the $10 product?

Sure, it would take longer to get any sales. But once they started coming, it would be like an avalanche.

So let’s envision this ‘reverse sales funnel’ – can I call it that?

Of course I can, I just made it up. So this reverse sales funnel.

Let’s start at the big end. What would a $5000 product be?

Let us assume that you are in dog training. You can be in dating or construction, or whatever. But I like dog training. So for this example it will be dog training.

So what could you sell for $5000 that is dog training related? Rephrase: What will people buy that will put $5000 in your pocket?

Now I am assuming that you are a dog trainer in this example. To make a $5000 product, you have to have some knowledge in your field.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, 'Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide'

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a big online subscriber list fast? Click here: Secrets of List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 9034 articles in print and 14 published ebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment